Hall 12, Stand C36
The original company of YONE Corporation was founded by Rikizo Yoneda in March 1941
as the name Yoneda Seisakusho K.K., specializingin manufacture and sales of fire-fighting equipment.
Then Yoneda Kogyo K.K. was established for business expansion in September 30, 1953.
In November 1987, Rikizo Yoneda assumed Chairman of the Board of Directors and Toyohiko Yoneda assumed
the position of Representative Director & President. On January 1, 1997 Company's name was changed
to YONE CORPORATION.
The purpose of incorporation is as follows.
- Manufacture and sales of fire-fighting and disaster-prevention Machines /equipment
- Manufacture and sales of devices for special vehicles and equipment
- Manufacture and sales of valves, cocks, and related devices
- Manufacture and sales of pipe joints and fluid conveyance devices,
as well as equipment other than those previously mentioned.
- Manufacture and sales of rescue/searching devices
- Business with reference to any of the above
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser