The KitchenShield Fire Suppression System is a pre-engineered, wet chemical based indirect low-pressure system with a fixed nozzle agent distribution network. KitchenShield provides rapid flame knockdown and helps prevent fire reignition from cooking oils and greases.
KitchenShield is a specially designed as the ultimate protection from kitchen fires.
1.) Quick Response time
- When fire occurs, the sensor tube ruptures and subsequently activates the system
2.) Unlimited Detection fire
- Complete coverage of linear heat and flame detections with sensor tube
3.) Design flexibility
- Choice of 3 variants of suppression systems 9 litres, 12litres (2x6litres) and 18 litres (2x9litres) of extinguishing agents for kitchens with lengths ranging up to 2.4 meters
4.) Automatic / Manual activation
- In the event of fire, the system can either be actuated automatically of by manual release
5.) Pressure monitoring with notifier capability
- Pressure Switch enhanced with dual pressure monitoring system capability which notify users on cylinder leakages, systems discharge and triggers subsequent actions to cut off power and shut off gas valves
6.) Remote manual actuation
- System can be actuated remotely in a separate location with an electromagnetic actuator