Product Datasheet: Oil drip mat for waterprotection and oil spill removal
Application: Safe absorption of oil from silent and flowing waters, from rivers, lakes and the sea. Mats are positioned by hand or drawn with a tow bar behind boats over the contamination
- Absorbent Containment Boom: Cleans the water surface while preventing the spread of contamination at the same time
- Functions as a drag mat even in moving water in the open sea
- Harbor areas, jetties, shore regions to be cleaned with the "little water mat" of impurities
- As a protective belt against sensitive areas linked to large carpets.
Features: Strong geotextile filled with oil binder, for coupling endless
- Power for app. 13 L oil / m² according to Materialprüfungsamt MPA Dortmund
- Water-repellent and wind resistant
- Thickness about1 cm; Weight = 4 kg / m²
Mode of action: With "van der Waals forces, the contamination is kept in the mat without being rinsed out again. Even strong pressure does not spill out again pollution
Design / Accessories: Oil drip mats coupled in length and width.
Standard width: 1 m; Standard length: 3 m, 6 m, 9 m; Tow bar V4A,
- Small water mat "B * L = 0.5 m * 1.2 m
- Oil stop and absorbing belts (instead of sorbent): double/30 cm width effect; coupled in length and width. Standard lengths: 3 m, 6 m, 9 m, 12.5 m, 25 m. Minimum logistiks for maximum effort.
Admission: Type I, II SF, No. 22 000 9704 13.