15 - 20 June, Hannover/Germany
Ansell Healthcare Europe
The Viking HAZTECH is a lightweight robust suit for diving in hazardous water conditions, particularly where there may be a danger of heat exhaustion in warm water or hot climatic conditions.
- Lightweight but robust material
- High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Ideal for warm water / warm climate diving
- Suitable for cold water diving (tested for flex cracking - no cracks detected after > 200 flexes down to -40° C)
- Suitable for contaminated water diving operations
- NEW! Available in a black version for stealth operations
- Black version can be delivered without external logos and is fitted with a non-magnetic zipper as standard
Top of the line hazmat suit providing maximum protection against the most aggressive chemicals in all forms, including warfare agents. Approved to the world's toughest ...
Cost-efficient high performance suit providing excellent chemical protection. Certified to both EN 943-2/ET and NFPA 1991 including the optional chemical flash fire ...
Versatile suit with excellent chemical resistance and durability, both for the hazmat team and for the industrial user. Certified to the toughest standard in Europe ...
A new tactical protective suit designed for optimal comfort and manoeuvrability while at the same time offering protection against warfare agents and toxic industrial ...
Ideal for use in hazardous areas where protection against concentrated chemicals and biological agents is required.
- Tested against > 190 chemicals, including ...
The true workhorse of the Trellchem® gastight suit range. Highly chemical resistant and durable, yet soft and flexible, and with an outstanding performance record ...
Basic coverall that provides protection against chemical splashes in low-risk environments. The many optional design features and material choises makes it possible ...
Combines exceptional liquid and particulate protection with comfort.
- Excellent liquid penetration resistance and barrier to fine particulates
- Moisture vapour ...
The Viking PRO is our biggest selling drysuit worldwide. Designed for flexibility and comfort in a wide range of applications. Vulcanised seams allow for peace of ...
Protects fire & rescue teams and other water borne personnel who are working on, near or above water. Ideal for shallow water wading operations.
- Lightweight, ...