Top of the line hazmat suit providing maximum protection against the most aggressive chemicals in all forms, including warfare agents. Approved to the world's toughest standards, EN 943-2 and NFPA 1991 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
- An "All inclusive" hazmat suit
- Chemically resistant Viton® rubber top coating
- Outstanding permeation times
- Nomex® base fabric
- Flash fire resistant
- U.S. Patent awarded for the garment material!
- Protection against harmful gases
- Protection against chemicals
- Protection against contamination
- NBC Protective Clothing
Hall 15, Stand C18
MICROCHEM® 4000 Model 151-G2
TRELLCHEM® SPLASH 600
MICROGARD® 2000 STANDARD Model 111
MICROGARD® 2000 Ts PLUS Model 156
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser