"Teledos" offers real training situations with one or more CBRN vehicles.
The training unit enables preparation of arbitrary training scenarios with its integrated application.
The trainer can define two chemical and one radioactive points of hazard.
Additional parameters, e.g. wind speed and wind direction, evaporation rate, activity, nuclide, airborne or solid, allow varying the scenarios.
The preparation of training scenarios with teledos is simple and comfortable via WLAN by a PC, tablet or smartphone.
The points of hazard may be entered by UTM ref coordinates or directly into a map, shown on the app, by mouse or fingertip.
During the measure drive, minimal amounts of hazardous materials will be dosed directly to the sensors.
The quantity of dosing is calculated continuously and depends on the specified scenario and current geographical position of the vehicle.
teledos operates simply, autonomously and doesn't require any interference with the vehicle equipment.
- Stand-alone training unit
- Measure drive shows real hazard scenario
- Offers training with several CBRN vehicles
- Simple handling and monitoring via embedded software
- Storage and transmission of scenarios to other teledos units
- No interference with vehicle equipment
- No need for handling permit
- No negative impact on the environment
- Concept, research and development assisted by voluntary fire brigade Kaarst/NRW/Germany, training place for CBRN vehicles