Mobile Command Vehicle
The vehicle concept of this 6-seat command vehicle on a 3,5-tonne chassis was developed specifically for the voluntary fire brigade together with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. It is the only model of its kind that has received a certificate of no objection from Volkswagen.
Feature List (Excerpt) and Options:
- Flashing blue lights from Hella, Hänsch et al. with LED flashing lights in the front grille and rear. Connection of the car radio with the public-address microphone
- Rear view camera with a TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and an electric protective cover
- 230 V roof air conditioner. Power supply via CEE external feed.
- Dynawatt power supply via the vehicle's engine - without a space-consuming emergency generator, 4000 or 5000 W maximum power with an electric RPM-lifter
- Power supply with energy control via CAN-Bus, lithium ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, mulitple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Side awning
- LED periphery lighting
- Roof stowage above the driver's cab
- Laptop workstations with a connection possibility for a multi-function device (fax, printer, scanner)
- Command vehicles
- Vehicle equipment; other
- Foil wrapping and lettering of vehicles
- Automotive electronics
Hall 12, Stand B45
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser