The vehicle concept of this 6-seat command vehicle on a 3,5-tonne chassis was developed specifically for the voluntary fire brigade together with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. It is the only model of its kind that has received a certificate of no objection from Volkswagen.
Feature List (Excerpt) and Options:
- Flashing blue lights from Hella, Hänsch et al. with LED flashing lights in the front grille and rear. Connection of the car radio with the public-address microphone
- Rear view camera with a TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and an electric protective cover
- 230 V roof air conditioner. Power supply via CEE external feed.
- Dynawatt power supply via the vehicle's engine - without a space-consuming emergency generator, 4000 or 5000 W maximum power with an electric RPM-lifter
- Power supply with energy control via CAN-Bus, lithium ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, mulitple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Side awning
- LED periphery lighting
- Roof stowage above the driver's cab
- Laptop workstations with a connection possibility for a multi-function device (fax, printer, scanner)