15 - 20 June, Hannover/Germany
- Fully automatic connection and disconnection to/from vertical exhaust pipes- As the vehicle approaches, its exhaust pipe is guided into place by two arms on the trolley- When the vehicle drives away, the trolley follows with the exhaust pipe and automatically disconnects at the end of the rail- Flexible suspension- The exhaust rail is able to move laterally through 1.5 m- Once the exhaust pipe has been captured, the rail is centred on the vehicle
Eine Sicherheitskupplung in den Absaugschläuchen der Fumex-Absauganlagen für Feuerwehren und Rettungswachen stellt sicher, dass weder Menschen noch die Absauganlage ...
- Stable design consisting of a load-bearing aluminium profile with an integrated guide rail
- The rail can be fitted with a 2% off set so that the trolley returns ...
Exhaust rail for smaller emergency vehicles with side-mounted exhaust pipes
- Fixed extractor with guide rail and balancing block
- A combination of functionality ...
With its unique design and profile rail, APS has the lowest pressure drop on the market:
- The profile rail both functions as an exhaust duct and supports the trolley