RP (Removable Power) series
Easy to Operate & Maintain, Flexible & Powerful, This is the RP series
RP series offers big advantage as the Power Unit or Head can be changed at any time. It is not necessary to disengage the Head from the work or return oil in the Head to tank. One Power Unit can manage all the Heads!
Main Features of RP series are as follows:
- A major advantage of the RP series is that the Power Unit or Head can be changed at any time. It is not necessary to disengage the Head from the work or to return oil in the Head to the tank.
- One Power Unit can manage all the Heads.
- Compact and lightweight design but also has amazing power.
- There is no oil maintenance needed.
- The power unit has field-proven Makita 18V brushless motor and the battery is widely available.
- The blades for the C-cutter and the Combi Tool have replaceable cutting edge inserts.
- The ergonomically designed Awethumb™ controller on the C-cutter, Spreader and Combi Tool allows easy direction control with the thumb when the handle is in the standard position.
- Detachable Alligator Tips™ provided as standard with the Spreader are designed to easily grip convex surfaces such as fenders for crushing/squeezing.
- Quick connect coupling on the Heads and the handle of the C-cutter, Spreader and Combi Tool can be rotated through 360 degrees for optimum operation.
- Hydraulic rescue equipment
- Hydraulic cutting instruments
- Hydraulic spreaders
- Opening tools
Hall 26, Stand A14
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser