Keeping a small incident from becoming a huge blaze
The forum CRI!SE (Critical Infrastructure Event) takes place for the third time. In 2013 and 2014 CRI!SE was held in conjunction with the annual congress of the vfdb and proved really successful. It now makes its INTERSCHUTZ debut.
The international meeting point "Safety and Security" will host the Forum CRI!SE with the theme "Critical Infrastructure". The conference is aimed at bringing public- and private-sector safety experts together so as to promote interdisciplinary collaboration.
The CRI!SE Forum at our meeting point "Safety and Security" in Hall 12 Booth D 30 will feature the following topics:
- The Airport as _ critical infrastructure
Please note that the following topics will be in German only (no simultaneous translation will be provided):
- "Health care as critical infrastructure e.g. Ebola"
- "Security challenges in large buildings"
- Wednesday, 10.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 11.06.2015 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- "The effects of climate change for the infrastructure, e.g. flood"
- "Research in civil security – research results of selected BMBF Projects"
- Friday, 12.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Visitor target groups at CRI!SE:
- Security managers of critical infrastructures, e. g. energy suppliers, health services sector, transport and water industry
- Authorities and organizations responsible for security and policy-makers
- Ministeries, municipalities, police, armed forces
- Security managers in large companies and SMEs, towns and municipalities