XVR On Scene The 3D simulation platform for operational and tactical training of incident responders. Participants move around in the virtual environment of an incident scenario. The instructor can build any scenario and has full control of the scenario during the training session.
XVR On Scene provides 3D views of an incident environment. Using a joystick, gamepad or mouse and keyboard, one or more participants can walk, drive or fly around in the simulated reality of an incident. They can observe and explore the incident scene, asses risks and dangers, decide which measures to take and what procedures to apply and report to the other rescue crew members.
- Training in immersive 3D environments
- Instructors can easily build scenarios according to specific training needs
- Availability of an extensive scenario database and object library
- Extensive possibilities for interventions during scenarios
- Possibility to create localized scenarios (including location specific aspects such as street plans, emergency exits and water points)
- High quality visuals and sound effects