15 - 20 June
Wireless distribution...· DHW : Wireless time distribution- Easy installation and lower installation costs (nowiring in DHW )- Standardized time message .- No apparent cable.- Coverage limited to a radius of 250m (for radius> 250m, repeaters are required)· Reception of the signal conditioned by thestructure of the buildingTo recommend for extensions of existinginstallations in case wiring is not allowed.This type of transmission requires expertise onsite by one of our technicians to control that thefrequency is received correctly in the wholebuilding .
Hochpräziser gesicherter Zeitserver mit drei redundanten Synchronisationseingängen und mehreren Synchronisationsausgängen..
- Time synchronization without manual intervention
- · Standardized AFNOR code.
- · Reduced installation costs by using a pair available on a phone cable or optical ...
Time synchronization over network...
· Ethernet and WIFI
· Use of the existing computer network.
· Standard protocol NTP RFC 1305.
· Reduced installation costs.
This mode of electrical transmission of time is old (1897).GORGY TIMING recommend it only to synchronize a few clocks or upgrade existing installations.