We produce CE certified turnout gear with mode of UXF-X06-968 CE NOMEX.
Out shell: Nomex®IIIA, 6.0oz/yd²
Moisture barrier: F-70
Thermal barrier: T-70
Comfort layer: Nomex®/FR Viscose
XS to 4XL
Navy Blue, Orange, Yellow, Red, Khaki
- International Standards:
CE approved by standard EN469 2014, GA10
Greater Flexibility for More Comfort. Flame-resistant, waterproof, Thermal liner/moisture barrier: Quilted Nomex® batt sewn to PTFE coated on E89TM. Comfort inherent flame resistant inner lining.
- Front closed by heavy duty FR zipper and FR Velcro
- Two big patch pockets, one radio pocket on left chest, closed by Velco
- FR yellow silver yellow reflective tape in 3" width 3M Scotchlite
- High collar fully lined with throat closure tab
- FR drainage mesh into waist hem and bottom pocket
- Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
- Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
- Adjusted cuff and ankle by Velcro.