The UV-Fflame Detector reacts only upon the short wave part of the UV range (UV C 200 nm to 280 nm, where by the highest sensibility is between 210 +/ 10 nm) of an optical radiation of an open flame. Thus, an influence generally caused by embers and bulbs and at respective sensibility adjustment against solar radiation, special fluorescent lamps and discharge sparks will be avoided.
Generating of the voltage for the detector tube will be continuously monitored. In a case of failure this will be signaled.
Default factory configurations of the ,,Alarm"-messages:
1. Quiescent current principle (relay is energized normally and falls in alarm from);
2. Working current principle (relay is de-energized in normal case and draws on alarm at);
3. Continuous alarm (relay is energized: the alarm remains active until power to the detector will be switched off.);
4. Temporary alarm (relay is energized: the alarm will be reset automatically according to the setting (alarm duration up to 95 seconds).);
5. Post-trigger mode (The detector's alarm as long as a fire is detected.)
Approvals: VdS, GL, MED