15 - 20 June
- Stationary and mobile versions- Suitable for stress and operation exercises- RFID-technology- Modular construction- Individually changeable - almost without tools- Up-to-date monitoring technology - different versions available- State of the art control technology for maximum training securityProcess Control Station(Art. No. 100.0901.0100)The core of respiratory protection training facilities is the control room. Our process control station outperforms your expectations.Innovative technology controls the training processes with the utmost possible security for the trainee as well as for the instructor. The intelligent, network-compatible ASÜS software by MAW manages training participants, exercises and controllers confidently at minimal personnel costs.The ASÜS software was developed in cooperation with fire brigades and successfully tested long before its launch. We are more than happy to convince you of the results of our new development. Progress in this area has been shaped significantly throughout the years by MAW. This was achieved by innovations such as the market launch of the monitoring technology RFID or touch-PC controls and other monitoring technology, as well as our membership of the DIN work group for respiratory protection training facilities. The monitoring of the participants' vital parameters during the exercises increases the quality and security for the user.Exercise records are documented and saved by means of the most modern technology, printed if needed and sent directly to the accounting centre. Thanks to this innovation, personnel reduction, energy and time savings at respiratory protection training facilities by MAW are not achieved without putting safety at risk.
- Patented systems for cleaning, disinfection and drying
- Variable and selectable cleaning time and procedure
- Unified cleaning system (cleaning, disinfection, ...
Optimum maintenance of your equipment
Our workshops feature state of the art tools and devices to ensure that your Personal Protective Equipment is optimally maintained. ...
- Stationary and mobile versions
- Suitable for stress and operation exercises
- Modular construction
- Individually changeable - almost without ...
Mobile Confined Space Training
Security when entering containers and confined spaces
Working in confined spaces such as channels, drains, pits, wells, shafts or ...