"Istochnik Plus", CJSC, established by scientists and designers of Federal Scientific and Research Centre "Altay" for
conversion tasks solution, has been designed and mastered into serial production a wide range of powder and gas fire
extinguishing modules "TUNGUS" for fire protection of objects of fuel and energy complex.
Modules developed are universal firefighting means; they extinguish solid, liquid, gaseous substances and electrical
equipment under tension without taking into account the value of firefighting powder discharge voltage.
Principally new technical solutions are applied in modules construction, which provide high efficiency of fire sites
extinguishing from a height up to 16 m in automatical, autonomous and manual modes.
In contrast with other firefighting means powder fire extinguishing modules "TUNGUS":
- Suppress fire sites both on square and in volume in enclosed premises and at open areas without use of any piping:
- Provide powder emission from a frame in any direction thus eliminating shaded areas forming and securing fire
protection of objects with complex geometry and extent;
- Actuated from electrical signal of low power (starting current 150 mA), have a simple construction and moderate
- Safe, there is no pressure inside modules during their storage and maintenance;
- Are the devices of multiple use.
The following modifications of modules are produced at the enterprise:
- Of normal modification working in temperature range from -50 to +50°C;
- Of special (thermal-resistant) modification having working temperature range from -60 to +90°C;
- Of explosion-proof modification with explosion-proof marking:
a) 0Exia II BT3 Ge X
b) RP Exia I X
c) RO Exia I / 0Exia II CT3;
- Autonomous actuated with signaling-and-triggering devices with heat and optical detectors, or two-channel detectors;
- Of transport modification providing fire protection of railroad, self-moving, and opencast mine vehicles;