Made of aluminium alloy it is extremely hightweight, differing from other Mercury models made of stainless steel. It is provided with a multi level system using 2 sliding pistons on each axle. The 4 rotating wheels version grants extremely maneuverability. So this product is ideal for narrow spaces. Easily washable aluminium decks, extremely sturdy and durable. Fixing of stretcher inside the rescue vehicle is granted by certified system Art. 955 Proof (see "Fixing Systems"). Supplied complete with mattress and belts.
- Ergonomic controls (for rescue vehicle loading operations and for configuration adjustments of the patient support surface)
- Adjustable backrest with lockable gas spring for inclinations from 0° to 75°
- Fully folding 600 mm sides
- HDPE buffers for loading onto the rescue vehicle (on both front and back legs)
- 2 fixed front wheels, Ø 200 mm with parking brakes
- 2 rear castors, 360° Ø 200 mm self centring
- 4 loading wheels of which 2 are Ø 100 mm and 2 are Ø 125 mm (easy loading system)
- Equipped with mattress Art. 7013 and belts (2 Art. 608-A/MEB o 608-N/MEB and 1 Art. 612/AN-2/MEB or Art. 612/N-2/MEB)
This version allows the loading on ambulances with loading height up to 75 cm.
Device certified according to the European harmonized safety standards UNI EN 1865 - UNI EN 1789.