The SC1 in Chemprotex™ 300 material is a single use Type 3, Type 4 & Type 5 splash contamination suit designed for use with breathing apparatus worn outside the suit or with a face mask and filter.
The garment is CE certified to EN14605:2005+A1:2009, EN13982-1:2004+A1:2010, EN14126:2003, EN1073-2:2002 and EN1149-5:2008 and is intended for use in areas that are not immediately dangerous to life or health.
- One-piece construction
- Integral hood with neoprene rubber face grommet to seal around the wearer's face mask
- 91cm (36") Nylon zip fitted across the shoulders in rear of suit, flapped internally and encased in a double external housing with self adhesive tape closure
- Chemically protective laminated glove welded to the suit material
- Supplied with Mapa M420 neoprene outer gloves
- Integral socks in the same Chemprotex™ 300 material as the suit with plain outer leg allowing the wearing of customer's own boots. (Boots not included)
The Respirex SC1 splash suit in Chemprotex™ 300 can be used the PermaSURE toxicity modelling app, allowing emergency responders to quickly establish the maximum safe working time with a given chemical based on real world conditions.