Protek's Integrated Remote Control System (IRCS) is designed to protect important assets and properties from dangerous fires from a remote location. Suitable for diverse applications from industrial complexes, refineries, chemical plants, loading docks to railroad yards. The IRCS enables the operators to effectively control multiple monitors that are strategically positioned to protect the asset from a safe distance. The IRCS comprises hardware (remote control monitors, electric nozzles and valves), electrical capabilities (master control touch panel and communication cables) and programming which are preset to your requirements. Protek customizes all aspects of the IRCS to deliver a system that is suited to your needs and integrated within your facilities.
- Effectively protects and monitors multiple designated locations or from a remote central station
- Effectively controls up to 16 monitors with an easy-to-use operating touch interface
- Offers alarm sensor with temperature deviation during activation
- Achieve more focused cost control and realize on-time delivery and installation
- Provides a tailored and scalable system to your specific requirements
- Provides build-in safety redundancy and reliability through back-up communications
- Delivers maximum performance and reliability whilst maintaining required project budget
- Provides flexible power supply options to accommodate the needs for most regions
Protek's Wireless Remote Controlled Monitors are technologically advanced, electrically controlled deck monitors. Wireless remote control facilitates effective use of personnel and lowers the potential risk of injury from manual operations. There are no control cables between the joystick/transmitter and the monitor which significantly reduce installation costs. The monitors provide easy programming of oscillation for exposure protection or hazardous material suppression. Available in flows of up to 750 GPM (Style 933) or 1250 GPM (Style 935, 955).