The relief forces of municipal and voluntary fire brigades as well as factory fire departments need equipment to rely on for their demanding job. This was the focus when the purely mechanical FireDos proportioners were designed.
They are driven solely by the extinguishing water flow. Electrical energy is not required. The water motor drives a specially designed pump which delivers the foam agent into the extinguishing water flow.
These are the greatest advantages:
The fire truck's power supply is not discharged.
The selected proportioning rate is precisely maintained ....
- independent of the extinguishing water pressure,
- even at pressure variations,
- from very low water flow rates up to the maximum,
- independent of length and course of the fire hose layout,
- immediately from opening the extinguishing water line, since the proportioning pump does not need flushing and can keep the foam agent,
- because the water motor runs at the required speed immediately and needs no time-consuming adjustment like an electrical motor.
Sizes and types for:
- water flow rates from 40 to 20,000 l/min,
- adjustable proportioning rates in a range from 0.1 to 6%.
For fixed installation in fire trucks and roll-off containers or as mobile units. Also, perfect for aerial ladder platforms since the height difference between the proportioner and the jetting device does not matter at all.
Suitable for all types of jetting devices: jet spray nozzles with or without a foam attachment; medium, heavy and adjustable foam nozzles; high-expansion foam generators; monitors.
Excellent for indoor operations and surfactant water applications.
Also suited for fluorine-free and/or alcohol-resistant, highly viscous foam agents. The proportioning pump was specially designed to handle it.
Easy operation, little training required. Remote control as an optional feature.
Flexible: If installed adequately, several outlets can be supplied at the same time - with or without foam agent/surfactant water.