FireDos proportioners were designed to support the effectivity of stationary fire-extinguishing systems by their high-performance and made-to-last technology.
These proportioners are driven solely by the extinguishing water flow. No further energy source is required.
The water motor drives a specially designed proportioning pump which delivers the foam agent into the extinguishing water line.
These are the greatest advantages:
No electricity and hence, no emergency power supply is required.
Even extremely viscous fluorine-free and/or alcohol-resistant foam agents can be admixed precisely thanks to the specially designed pump.
The proportioning rate can be tested under live conditions without generating premix or foam:
- Water and foam agent stay apart
- Therefore, no risk of contamination or violations of the law
- Reduced costs since no foam agent is consumed
- No costly disposal of foam of premix
The proportioning rate is always maintained precisely, beginning from the specified minimum extinguishing water flow rate.
The pressure in the extinguishing water line has virtually no influence.
Unlimited use in all types of extinguishing systems: Sprinkler and deluge systems, dry and wet extinguishing systems.
Very easy installation and start-up.
Suitable for extinguishing water flow rates of up to 20,000 l/min and even higher.
Approvals by Factory Mutual (FM), VdS, Germanischer Lloyd
Wide range of additional services:
- Consulting already during planning
- 3D drawing data which can be included into the customer's own planning
- Support in dimensioning the on-site suction line
- Nozzle Load Calculations for housing parts, using finite-elements software
- Factory acceptance tests at our own testing facilities
- Inspection test certificates
- Commissioning on site
- Training for the staff of system installers and extinguishing system users