It is more than the look of the freshly launched FireDos monitors that makes them different from other products:
- The significant elbows in 'Oval Flat Design' are the result of a sophisticated flow-optimised interior. Minimised turbulence means maximum jet projection range.
- Available for extinguishing agent flow rates of up to 60,000 l/min!
- Suitable nozzles and pipes for all types of extinguishing agent.
- Nozzles which allow adjusting the amount of extinguishing agent even during operation and at full operating pressure.
- Specially designed nozzles for simultaneous discharge of foam and powder.
- Electrical drives are used to actuate the system.
- Unrestricted swivelling ranges.
- The swivelling axles have self-locking worm gears. The monitor cannot be misadjusted by external force effect.
- Wide range of optional equipment available for the monitors to adapt them to their individual purpose and requirements.
- 'Plug-and-play' remote-control systems ready for use, factory-tested prior to delivery.
- For the supply of direct, alternating or three-phase alternating current as required.
- CAN-bus, Profibus, Ethernet or industrial SPS-control versions as required.
- Also suited for explosive areas.
- Individual integration of external systems like fire detection, guidance systems or central fire alarm systems.
- Worldwide service for commissioning, maintenance and repair.