The drone NX110 UAV has been specifically developed to meet the needs of Defense and Security professionals. The firemen of the Fire and Rescue Service of the Bouches-du-Rhône (SDIS 13) have been using the NX110 for different missions such as : person rescue in cliffs, damage assessment after maritim pollution or for intervention in industrial sites.
Beyond its simple and fast deployment, the NX110 enables :
- to limit firemen's risk exposure,
- to speed up access to unreachable areas from the ground,
- to ensure a better understanding of the operational situation,
- to objectively follow the security of firemen as well as the real impact of actions,
- to feed GIS (geographic information system) with reliable data.