Charge cable modem to transmit the voltage and temperature values of the vehicle battery.
Battery Testing and Charging Systems
Series "BTL" devices are fully automatic processor-controlled battery testing and charging systems with integrated space monitoring.
They check a range of parameters every 50 milliseconds
- the battery's vehicle voltage
- whether the battery is completely or partially charged
- whether one of the connected batteries is defective
- whether the plug-in connection (contacts) is OK
- whether a 12-/24-volt vehicle is connected (automatic switchover)
Safety due to permanent monitoring
Depending on the result of the check, the battery testing and charging system responds in different ways: The system pulses more or less charge (charge is applied), disconnects it or - on detecting a fault - issues an audible and visual alarm. The success rate for detecting defective batteries is about 95%.
By means of the floating alarm output (that is already installed in this device), it is possible to transmit the error message to the headquarters (bus system) and to pagers or an alarm system. When doing this, our system switches the power from your own existing system (in case of an alarm).
Suitable for long-term charging
Pölz's battery testing and charging systems charge vehicle batteries carefully and only supply current for as long as is absolutely necessary. This means that long-term operation doesn't load the batteries unnecessarily.
When connecting the battery testing and charging system to your vehicle fleet, it is possible to use cables with a maximum length of 50 metres and dimensions of 4 x 2.5 mm².
230 V / 12-24 V accessories:
- Battery testing and charging system device connector
- Battery testing and charging system brackets
- Battery testing and charging system alarm output connector
- Connecting cable