WORKING PRINCIPLE OF DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISHING
1. Stored pressure Fire X Cylinder fire extinguishers with nitrogen:
driven by high-purity nitrogen to inject superfine powders and put out fire by
diffusing them to a certain degree.
2. Non-stored pressure Fire X Cylinder fire extinguishers:
igniting gas agents through the initiator, using the gas generated to inject the superfine powders and putting out fire by diffusing them to a certain
The Advantages of the Fire X Cylinder Extinguishers
1. All Fire X Automatic Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers come with certification of National Fire extinguishing System and Quality Supervision Testing Center. FFX-ACT2/4/6/8-GT and FFX-APT8-GT have got the Explosion-proof certification of Explosion-proof Quality Supercision Testing Center and Patent for utility models.
2. Easy installation, low cost maintenance.
3. Significantly more effective than alternative extinguishing agents.
4. Environment friendly with zero ozone depletion, zero atmospheric life, and insignificant global warming potential.
5. Safe for personnel and safe for valuable equipment with no harm to electronic equipment or precision instruments.
6. Offer total flooding protection and local flooding protestation based on different situations.
7. Various starting-up modes: manually, electrical and thermal start-up.
8. Spraying method can be either direct injection or inclined injection.