15 - 20 June
Hochpräziser gesicherter Zeitserver mit drei redundanten Synchronisationseingängen und mehreren Synchronisationsausgängen..
· DHW : Wireless time distribution
- Easy installation and lower installation costs (no
wiring in DHW )
- Standardized time message .
- Time synchronization without manual intervention
- · Standardized AFNOR code.
- · Reduced installation costs by using a pair available on a phone cable or optical ...
Time synchronization over network...
· Ethernet and WIFI
· Use of the existing computer network.
· Standard protocol NTP RFC 1305.
· Reduced installation costs.
This mode of electrical transmission of time is old (1897).GORGY TIMING recommend it only to synchronize a few clocks or upgrade existing installations.
Recent developments in cabled, optical and wireless networks have fundamentally changed our professionand offer new possibilities that are more economical, more accurate and easier to implement.Only a short time ago, time distribution by GORGY TIMING consisted solely of displaying the time on a clock andsupplying time to computers on a serial port. This world is now completely obsolete, we have entered the age of timesynchronization on communication networks (Ethernet, Internet and wireless WIFI and WIMAX). This has had aprofound, irreversible impact: the nature of synchronization exchanges is wider and faster and distance is no longeran obstacle.GORGY TIMING, French manufacturer, has been the most fervent supporter of the standardization of timetransmission with a view to transparency and customer satisfaction.
Östliche Rheinbrückenstr. 50
Phone: +49 721 60156
Fax: +49 721 695259