The international meeting point "Safety and Security" will host the Forum CRI!SE with the theme “"Critical Infrastructure". Your chance to get in touch with the key players.
The exhibitors will present products from the following display categories:
- Security equipment, control station and signalling technology, control and surveillance equipment, mechanical security technology, hardware and software
- Informationand organization systems
- Measuring and detection apparatus
- Personal protective equipment
- Associations, organizsations, service providers
Forum CRI!SE: Critical Infrastructures
CRI!SE will highlight the two main topics to protect the critical infrastructures: Prevention and accomplishment in an emergency.
CRI!SE as a communication platform will bring together experts from the ministry/authorities side and private enterprise. Professionals bring their know-how up-to-date and take purchase decisions.
The CRI!SE Forum at our meeting point "Safety and Security" in Hall 12 Booth D 30 will feature the following topics:
- The Airport as _ critical infrastructure
- Monday, 08.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, 09.06.2015 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Please note that the following topics will be in German only (no simultaneous translation will be provided):
- "Health care as critical infrastructure e.g. Ebola"
- Tuesday, 09.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, 10.06.2015 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- "Security challenges in large buildings"
- Wednesday, 10.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 11.06.2015 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- "The effects of climate change for the infrastructure, e.g. flood"
- Thursday, 11.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Friday, 12.06.2015 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- "Research in civil security – research results of selected BMBF Projects"
- Friday, 12.06.2015 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Visitor target groups at CRI!SE:
- Security managers of critical infrastructures, e. g. energy suppliers, health services sector, transport and water industry
- Authorities and organizations responsible for security and policy-makers
- Ministeries, municipalities, police, armed forces
- Security managers in large companies and SMEs, towns and municipalities